CT&T Security designs, fabricates and distributes state-of-the-art digital video recording and monitoring technologies for commercial and residential projects.The systems incorporate both high performance Digital Video Recorders (DVRs), Network Video Records (NVR) and intuitive PC-based software tools.
CT&T has been providing surveillance and security solutions since early part of 2000.
Till date CT&T products and services have reached thousands of customer sites and counting rapidly more than ever.
One of very few surveillance providers to have received ISO certifications.
Has served with some of top fortune 100 companies in their infrastructure surveillance projects.
Proprietary DVR software product with extensive analytics used in hundreds of retail establishments, banks, schools, warehouses, manufacturing plants, residential communities and more public and private establishments.
Our core product, DVR2010, is a digital video management system that automatically captures, digitizes and compresses high-resolution video images of various types of transactions and events. The images can be stored on the hard disk of a PC, where they can be accessed on-site or remotely via a point-and-click Windows interface. The DVR is built with a versatile solid-state flash drive eliminating the failure issues of a traditional hard drive.
- 1999 Company incorporated
- 2000 Company starts building Computers for banking clients
- 2005 Company starts building surveillance systems for SMB sector
- 2008 Introduces PC based surveillance system for retail
- 2010 Exclusive Distributor of DVR2010 in Continental US
- 2008 Exclusive Distributor of Stanley VIP Products
- 2010 Started Enterprise and Infrastructure division catering schools etc.
- 2011 Introduced Cloud Backup of video footage
- 2012 Introduced lineup of Analog HD PTZ Cameras
- 2016 Introduced lineup of Linux based compact DVR/NVR Systems
- 2017 Introduced lineup of LPR cameras and 360 degree cameras